top of page
  • Writer's pictureChris

Lighthouse Sticker #44: St. Mary's Lighthouse in the United Kingdom



The original lighthouse was maintained by monks at an 11th-century monastic chapel. In 1664, a lighthouse was built on this location using the stones from the priory. It was replaced in 1898 by the current structure and stayed in service until 1984. Today, it remains open as a visitor attraction.


This work is a derivative of a photo by WISEBUY21 on Flickr, used under CC. Source Wikipedia

31 views0 comments

Comments


bottom of page